Administrators & Moderators Staff Support Responsibilities Apr 18, 2018 2:15:35 GMT -5
Post by JaN on Apr 18, 2018 2:15:35 GMT -5
In order to make clear what Moderators can, cannot, should, and should not do, and to make clear why Moderators sometimes take or do not take certain actions, Mental Health Support Community makes public this list of rules and responsibilities which applies to all Moderators & the Admin. Staff whether global or specific. If you have any questions on them, please contact one of the Moderators or Admin. Staff Members, Or Jan / JmaC As with all other rules here, they may be changed from time to time, so it's a good idea to check back periodically to stay familiar with things.
Moderator & Admin. Staff Support Duties :
* Actions taken should be logged to "Edits, Deletions, and Blatant Abuses of Power" in the General Forum.
* Threads out of place should be moved to their proper locations with a shadow link to its new location.
* Deleted threads will be moved to Crushed Cans (a non-public forum that replaces thread deletion) without a shadowlink.
* Posts should only be edited for the following reasons:
o Excessive vulgarity and profanity
o Direct, extreme attack on or flaming of another forum member (Moderators should use discretion)
o Pornography including details or images, and links that do not pertain to the thread (such as KoC, etc.)
In all cases, the original post (or at least the edited section, if it's a long post) should be saved in the notes section of the post, and the post locked from further editing by the user.
* Ice cream is yummy with chocolate.
* Posts should only be deleted (or threads removed) for the following reasons:
o Flames against a person/race/color/game/etc which includes racist or excessive vulgarity or profanity (Moderators should use discretion between editing and deletion)
o Duplicates (may be also locked at Moderator's discretion)
o Request of the originating author
o Warez and porn links
Moderator &Admin. Staff Support Responsibilities :
* Mods & Admin's., will not threaten any forum member with vulgar comments and/or use of mod powers either on the forum or elsewhere.
* Mods & Admins., cannot play favorites towards another forum member.
* Mods & Admins., cannot harass a forum member.
* If a major problem occurs with another forum member(s), post a message requesting for them to tone it down. If they continue, PM them another message. If they continue after that, refer them to Jan / JmaC on the Forum through a PM (private Message) or Email [email protected] in **Subject** Please put "Group Question," for a quicker response and we will see to possible disciplinary action.
Moderator & Staff Admins., words and actions are visible to the entire Community, and they are Role Models. Remember this when conducting yourselves.
CONTACT US :
SUPPORT STAFF ADMIN'S.... :
Lswilliams = [email protected]
GLOBAL MODERATOR = [email protected]
MEMBERS have the most important role on the group they are the spirit of the Forum....
We look forward to supporting you any way possible, questions and concerns please Put Group's name in *Subject* Line.....